Monday, May 21, 2007

My Biography (Part2 )

Continuing from where, i last left off.

I would like to say that this new family took such "GREAT CARE" of me that now that i am in Heaven i could not have wished for a better family.

They used to give me special things to eat when i was not well, take care of me and give me the proper medication when i was not well and most importantly treat me as one of their "Very Own".

I was never neglected by them in any way possible.

When i was a pup, i was regularly given "The Best of Milk" which continued for many years to come.

From the age of 3 Months till i was 17, i was given the best of food possible as well as anything good like desserts.

I was regularly taken for check- ups to the Doctor and given a Bath regularly.

Most importantly, the Mother of this Family saw to it on a regular basis, that i was always kept free of all kinds of Fleas as Fleas can trouble a "German Spitz" tremendously.

There was a boy and girl in this family who are quite grown up now, and who loved me very much.

More on them and much more in my next post to you -- My Friends from all over the World.

Note: This Blog will be updated only once a week.

No comments: