Monday, May 7, 2007

My Biography ( Part 1 Continued)

In my First Post, I stated how i was born into a Family the last of a litter of "German Spitz" and how two Human Daughters of that Family took care of me.

I also stated as to how i was transferred to "The Best Family in the World".

This is where the Story begins of my Life.

I was cared for by the Mother of this Family and by the Sister of this Family when i was brought to them as a 3 month old Pup.

The Mother and Daughter of this "New Human Family" fed me so caringly with milk and other things that a pup needs -- i do not think there could be anyone like them in this world.

They made me feel at home and took turns to see that i never went hungry as a Pup or that i never missed any love or affection that i had for a short while at the first home where i was born.

They fed me by hand and took turns putting me to sleep whenever i needed rest.

I also had to be vaccinnated against certain illnesses and that was done regularly from the age of 3 Months till I passed the age of 10 and 12 respectively.

I have much more to tell you in a few days, about this "Loving Family" but i think i will keep it till next week.

No comments: