Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Biography (Part 3 )

Now. My Dear Friends,

What was my last comment ?

Oh ! Yes, I remember. I remember that i had to tell you about this boy and girl in this new family that i was accepted into.

You see at the age of 120 or 122 even in Heaven one forgets what one has said in the past week. But, now i remember clearly.

This Girl was older then the Boy and loved me tremendously ever since i entered their Home at the age of 3 Months.

She used to take special care of me in the first few years and later her Mother did an excellent Job -- I miss them both terribly now that I am in Heaven with all the Angels and Saints and most importantly God to talk to and His Lovely and beloved Mother Mary !

This Girl was particularly fond of me from all perspectives whether it was my food, or taking me out in the car for a joy ride as and when she could.

I used to worry her when i was about 4 or 5 for her "To Powder my Nose" and Head with some Sweeet Smelling Talcum Powder that she used to keep or any other Body Powder that Ladies use on themseleves.

You see i was a "Doggie Girl" and naturally liked such things.

The Boy, on the other hand initially used to pull my tail now and then and make me very angry by coming close to me and make me bark for no reason. I was also a very "Possessive Canine".

He became my best friend soon and i dearly miss him as he was present till the hour and minute i passed away.

in my unconsciousness, i feel he touched me 8 times to see if i was alive in the first week of May unfortunately i was already with "The Angels and the Saints".

More Next week, I promise.

Till then, take care and WOW, WOW, WOW, FROM HEAVEN !

Note: This Blog will be updated by my "Human Intermediary" either once a week or once every two weeks.

No comments: