Sunday, May 6, 2007

MY BIOGRAPHY (Part One)

Introduction: TINY (AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE)

(AWESOME GERMAN SPITZ WHO GAVE HER ALL TO THIS FAMILY AND WAS UNIQUE, WONDERFUL AND ALMOST HUMAN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE)

Requiescat in Pace R.I.P.

BORN:1ST OF JANUARY 1990

DIED:4TH OF MAY 2007 (17 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS)

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE, IN THE LOVING ARMS OF SAINT FRANCIS, SAINT ANTHONY WHO ALSO LOVED ANIMALS AS WELL AS MOST IMPORTANTLY THE “SACRED HEART” TO WHOM SHE PRAYED A LOT.

AMEN

Dear Friends specially those who loved me most dearly,

Here is the First Part of my Life.

I was born on the 1st of January 1990.

I was the last of the litter of a Breed known as "German Spitz". My Own Canine Mother sort of abandoned me but i was taken care of by two Human Sisters from the Family that raised me as a Pup.

I was Beige and White with ears down and you could consider me "Unique" in a certain way but that is what endeared folks to me.

At the age of 3 months, I was transferred to another Family, and this Family proved to be the best in the world.

In time, to come there will be pictures of me on this Blog from my younger days till i got much older.

More Tomorrow where Part 1 will be continued and will follow up with parts 2, 3, and 4.

"WOW, WOW, WOW, FROM PARADISE -- HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BLOG.

No comments: