Sunday, May 4, 2008

MORE UPDATES ON MY FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY

Dear Friends and Family from Heaven,

Here are some more updates on my Canine Friends on my 1st Death Anniversary.

1) Custom wheelchairs keep disabled Pets moving

More owners helping their furry friends whose hind legs don't work

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23792467/

2) City Dogs get to know their Inner Herder
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24113243/

3) Dog survives 8 days trapped in Building Rubble
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24374035/

4) With help from Canine Friend, woman overcomes bullying

Since meeting Izzy, she has come out of her shell to embrace life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23742908/

P.S. -- Hope u like these updates. Continue to pray for me as i do for you.

I am still quite sad that even a year after my passing not a single soul has made any comments at my Memorial Blog or has joined my Yahoo Group dedicated to the Health and Welfare of German Spitz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very cool, Tinyprincess - I can see why your family misses you so much! B.

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend of Canines or B,

Many Thanks for leaving this message.

TinyPrincess will indeed be pleased that u left this message at her "MEMORIAL BLOG".

Unknown said...

Wir sind Privatkreditgeber, Wir bieten Kredite zu günstigen Konditionen an. Wir sind staatlich zugelassener autorisierter Finanzhelfer. Für weitere Informationen, wie Sie unsere Darlehen erhalten, kontaktieren Sie uns heute per E-Mail: (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) SIE KÖNNEN UNS AUCH AUF WHATSAPP (+447783281085) HINZUFÜGEN

We are private lending firm,We offer Loans at low interest rate of to any Interested Individual personal. We are governmental Registered authorized financial helper. for more information on how to obtain our Loans contact us today via email: (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+447783281085)

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.